RahsiaClickBank

Bekalan Keduniaan

Ahad, Ogos 02, 2009

Root Cause Analysis

This is my first post that I write in English. Even before this, I have wrote in my post that I will try not to use any other language other than Malays, who cares? This is my blog. I can do what ever I want as long as I never break any rules and law. Damn! Today I have facing a big problem with my boo. Just started with a lil' things then it is spreading to be a big boom, just like a volcanoes explosion. I really2 hate this feelings, really. Why? Because sometimes I am fail at persuading entity called women. Is it because of I'm not prepare yet to have a serious relationship with a women? Hahaha, b*sh8 yo. Yeah2, but this is serious thing now. This is 4.18am yo and I'm still cannot sleep. What the fakap I have done? It is because of me? What is the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for this issue? Maybe somebody can said, ala it's not a big deal laa. Yeah2, shut ur fakaping mouth as you are not in my shoe. What do I need to do now? Persuading her and telling her that, yes I admin it is my fault. Yeah, I have to. But, does it solving the problem? Hmm, not yet. What the hell is happen now?


Just looked at the somebody's picture and I'm just thinking... Huhhh, am I still at the same place as past years before?? While that somebody is in the new world, new environment, live happily ever after while I'm still striving finding my step. If that, then what a shameeeeee on me. If it's, then nothing is changing actually. I still repeat the same thing. Aiseh, what a waste of my life. I keep praying everyday, hope for changes and have a new great life but I'm not.

Tiada ulasan: